In this article, we are going to tell you about 10 Important things about Upcoming YouTube Music Streaming Service. Every month more than 1 billion users come to YouTube to listen to music only. On the other hand, around 2 million artists come here to publish their art. YouTube has become a popular place on the Internet where artists and users meet. Here the user sees the work of artists and if they like, they support them in many ways. However, YouTube developers have made YouTube a video sharing platform, which is working like a music sharing platform nowadays. Looking at this thing, YouTube developers have made a separate platform for sharing music. They have named this platform as YouTube Music. So in today’s article, we will tell you about 10 Important things about Upcoming YouTube Music Streaming Service.
Top 10 Important things about Upcoming YouTube Music Streaming Service
- YouTube Music streaming service will be officially launched on Tuesday 22nd May. However, Right now we do not know when this service will come to India.
- YouTube Music will be a music streaming service where you will be able to listen to official songs, albums, playlists, remixes, live performances, covers etc.
- You will also get a separate mobile app for YouTube Music and there will also be a separate Desktop Experience.
- Let us tell that you will not be able to surf videos in this service.
- Suppose that you do not remember the name of a song, but if you remember some of its lyrics lines, you will find that song easily by typing those lines. As Google will integrate AI to YouTube’s music service too.
- Following your listening history and work environment, these services will give you self and music recommendations yourself. Suppose if you are in the airport then this service will give you the request of relaxing music. If you are in the gym, then it will give you an Energetic Beat Music and so on.
- Youtube Officials will launch YouTube Music in two variants. The First variant is free while the second one is premium. You will see Ads in the free version. Moreover, You will not be able to see the ad in the paid version.
- In the paid edition you will get background listening facility. You will also be able to download Songs in the paid version.
- If you are already a subscriber of Google Play Music or Google News then you will not have to pay any money for YouTube Music Premium.
- You will be charged $ 9.99 per month for the premium version of YouTube Music.
In our opinion, Youtube Brings this service very late. Now it will be interesting to see how this service competes with Spotify and all the other Music Streaming Services.
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about the Upcoming Facebook Dating Service
- Did you know about the 7 Messaging Apps by Google?