In this article, we are going to give you the Top 3 Info About Google Drive Upcoming Plan Google One. Google Drive has introduced a new plan called Google One. As you know that your one Google account gives you 15 GB of Google Drive cloud storage for free. In this 15 GB of cloud storage below things are count only.
- Your Gmail account’s email
- Photos larger than 16MP
- Videos whose resolution is greater than 1080p
Top 3 Info About Google Drive Upcoming Plan Google One to Know
- However, Google One is Shareable Plan of Google Drive. It means that you can share this storage space between your family members. Moreover, According to Engadget, When you share some storage space with some other member, they get this space as private.
- If you are already using any of the premium storage plans of Google Drive, then as soon as Google One launches, you will automatically be enrolled in it.
- Currently, There are three new plans present in Google One. These three storage plans are of 100 GB, 200 GB, and 2 TB Plan. Moreover, the 100GB storage plan is almost the same as before. Its monthly charge is $ 1.99 (which is around Rs. 135.74). The Second plan is a new 200 GB storage plan. It has been introduced into Google One with a monthly charge of $ 2.99 (that is, around Rs 203.95). The third storage plan is of size 2 TB. Moreover, its monthly charge is $ 9.99 i.e. around 681.42 rupees.
What are the Plans Google Drive giving us Right Now?
Presently, Google Drive is offering us five premium plans.
- The first plan gives us 100 GB of Cloud Storage with a monthly charge of 130 rupees.
- The second plan gives 1 TB of Cloud Storage with a monthly charge of 650 rupees.
- Third Plan gives us 10 TB of Cloud Storage with a monthly charge of Rs 6500.
- The fourth Plan gives us 20 TB of Cloud Storage with a monthly charge of Rs 13000.
- Finally, the fifth is of 30 TB Cloud Storage whose monthly charge is Rs. 19500.
Do let us know your queries and question in the comment section below.
Read also: How to Edit PDF in Google Drive