Use Facebook without Internet Connection: Introduction
Wow! Facebook without Internet Connection, Sound Cool, isn’t it? In this article, we are going to explain to you to how to use Facebook without the internet connection. You can use this method on your phone. This method is 100% tested and it works.
Undoubtedly, Facebook is the most famous social networking website today. In fact, the term social network gets recognition after Facebook. Its recognition can be understood by the fact that it has 1.3 billion daily active users. Additionally, A whopping 2.1 billion monthly active users. And we know very well that the basic requirement for using Facebook is a device with an internet connection.
How to use Facebook without the Internet connection?
Using Facebook without the internet connection? Sounds amazing, isn’t it? Well, Without internet hardly anybody likes to stay nowadays. On the other hand, the smartphone is no less than an empty box without an Internet Connection in it. In such case, after the end of the internet data, we become restless. So, today we will tell you how to operate Facebook without internet.
- Suppose, you are in such a situation where you don’t have an internet connection. You have to immediately and urgently upload Facebook status then update Facebook status by dialing a number.
- For this, you have to spend only 1 rupee for 24 hours or one day.
- Actually, Fonetwish gives USSD service for Facebook.
- If you want to update without internet status then dial *325# or *fbk# from your phone.
- After this, they will ask you for your Facebook user id and password.
- Now, after posting your status, your Facebook will become active.
- Under this service, you will be able to manage Notifications, Status Updates, Posts, Friend Requests etc.
- If you want to deactivate this service after activating it. All you have to do is to dial *325*22# from your mobile.
- After that, Fonetwish will deactivate your service.
Read Also: List of 50 cool New Best Status For Facebook