Tencent gaming today launched PUBG Mobile Lite in India, especially for Low-End Smartphones. The lite version of PUBG Mobile is now available on Google Play. Those of you who don’t know, the lite version of PUBG Mobile launched last year but available only to Philippines users. However, other users also able to play the game by using the Philippines VPN.
Users living in India now don’t have use any VPN to play PUBG Mobile lite because the Indian servers are now open. Well, I don’t find any difference in the visual experience when you compare it with PUBG Mobile as both of these versions are powered by Unreal Engine 4.
Difference Between PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite
On PUBG Mobile upto 100 players can play on a single map; however, on PUBG Mobile lite upto 60 players can play on a single map.
In PUBG Mobile Lite, The maps are smaller in comparison to regular PUBG Mobile. For example, In PUBG Mobile lite a match completes under 10 minutes that is not with the case in PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Lite App Specification
On Google Play, the app size is showing 491MB; however, after installation, its size varies from one device to another.
PUBG Mobile Lite built on Unreal Engine 4, the same engine on which regular PUBG Mobile Depends.
What’s new in PUBG Mobile Lite?
As I already mentioned, PUBG Mobile lite launched last year but available only in Philippines. However, its introduction in India also brings some new features in it. Below I list out all the new things that you are going to find in PUBG Mobile lite.
- New weapon: RPG-7
- New vehicle: Buggy
- New locations: Target Practice, Police Department and Valley
- Classic Mode increased to 60 players
- New Ranking Season has started
- First Purchase Outfit and Firearms Discount events
- The extra outfit added to new characters
- Players can now dismantle excessive items into Silver to redeem rare items
- PUBG Lite Open Beta Launched for PC with Low Configuration
- How to register for PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019?
- Why PUBG Lite not First Introduced in India?