Today VIVO launches an entry-level Android Smartphone in India that comes at Rs 6690. Well, the smartphone launched today, but it is going to available from tomorrow at significant e-commerce websites and VIVO offline stores.
Before, talking about this phone’s specification, let me tell you that this is the most affordable phone VIVO introduced till now. Well, most of the VIVO Y-Series phones fall under budget-friendly, and so does the VIVO Y90. Now, let’s talk about its specification.
VIVO Y90 Specification
- Processor: The phone packs with Quad-Core Mediatek Helio A22 processor.
- OS: VIVO Y90 runs on Android 8.1 Orea with Funtouch OS 4.5.
- Display: VIVO Y90 comes with 6.22 inch of HD+ Display.
- Storage: It contains 2GB of RAM whereas 16GB of Internal Storage; however, you can expand it’s external storage to 256GB via MicroSD card.
- Camera: It has 8MP camera at the back with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. However, here the selfie camera you get has 5MP of resolution.
- Battery: VIVO Y90 has 4030 mAh of Battery that is sufficiently boost your phone for daily usage.
- Connectivity: The phone supports 4G LTE connection, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS. However, the port options it has is USB 2.0 port and 3.5mm audio Jack.
What I found so unique about this phone is VIVO says VIVO Y90 assembled in India at the company’s Greater Noida Factory.