Now, You can PreBook Your Reliance Big TV Set Top Box from 50000 Post Offices across India. Actually, Reliance Big TV partners with 50000 post offices to provide HD HEVC set-top boxes to its users easily. Moreover, The Cost of Set Top Box is Effectively free. I will explain you later in this post how it is effectively free. For Now, if you want to book this Set Top Box you have to first pay Rs 500 to your nearest post office.
PreBook Your Reliance Big TV Set Top Box from 50000 Post Offices – Other Details
What are all the states where this Set-Top Box is available?
Right Now, this service is available only in 12 states which we have given below:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
When Booking Starts and When user will get the Product?
A user can book the Reliance Big TV set-top box from Post Office from 20th June 2018. Moreover, the installation starts from 30th July for those customers who pre-book this product. Right Now, You can book this product from Reliance Big TV official Website how you have to pay Rs 500 to your nearest post office. However, Before booking be sure the product is available in your state.
Specification of Reliance Big TV Set Top Box
- First of all, let me tell you that the Picture quality you get here is HEVC.
- By this set-top box, you can schedule a Movie or a TV Serial for recording. In fact any kind of program that runs on your TV.
- This set-top box has a USB Port and an HDMI port.
- By this set-top box, for 1 year you get HD Channels for free. However, 500 FTA channels are free for 5 Years.
- When 1 Year completes, User has to recharge the product by Rs 300 monthly for next 2 Years. Then, Company gives Rs 1999 as the loyalty bonus. Loyalty bonus here means that user will get this money in the form of free monthly recharges.
- Moreover, The company gives 1-year warranty for the set-top box.
Summary: What are all the charges you have to pay in total?
- First with Rs 499 when you pre-book for the product.
- Then, you will pay Rs 1500 at the time of Installation to get the free Channels.
- Finally, a user will pay Rs 250 as the Installation Charge.