In this article, I’m going to explain you to How to access Airtel Home to Pay Bill for Multiple Airtel Services? One of the most popular telecom company in India i.e. Airtel launches a billing Platform i.e Airtel Home which simplifies all your Airtel Billing Task. By this Platform, an Airtel user can pay for multiple airtel services like Broadband, Mobile Services, TV & Telephones at one Place. Moreover, this service is one of its first kind in Indian Telecom Industry. Okay, Let’s talk about how you can access this platform.
How to access Airtel Home to Pay Bill for Multiple Airtel Services? (Guide)
- To Access Airtel Home, First Download the My Airtel App from the Play store or Apple Store.
- After downloading, installing and opening the app, you will find a banner i.e Airtel Home. Click on it.
- Now, you have to create Airtel Home Broadband as your Primary Account. Whereas other Airtel services as the secondary account by adding them to Addon Accounts.
- When you add all your airtel services accounts, Create a single unified bill for all the accounts you add there.
- Finally, You create your Airtel Home Account. Moreover, you manage all these accounts using a single app i.e. My Airtel.
What are all the benefits Airtel Home Users will Get?
Moreover, There are some benefits that Airtel Home Users will get which are as follows:
- Airtel Home Users will get the Premium Support Features. It includes Support from Airtel Team.
- Home Users will also get 10% discount on every bundle they buy.
Do let us know in the comment section below, How many of you are using Airtel. Moreover, How many of you are using different Airtel Services. And, Are you manage your billings separately.
- How to Register a WhatsApp Account Using a Landline Number?
- How to Get Your Aadhaar Update History and What is its Use?