In this article, we are giving you the Top 7 Important Points about Reliance Jio Rs 199 Postpaid Plan. Actually, Postpaid Plans are for those users who want to pay for the plan after using it. Generally, In a postpaid plan, a user has to pay on a monthly basis. In our country, in comparison to prepaid plan users, the no. of postpaid plan users are quite small. The reason is postpaid plans are so expensive.
However, now Reliance Jio has taken the responsibility of Providing Postpaid Plans at a cheap rate in our country. Moreover, this starts with the Reliance Jio Rs 199 Postpaid plan. As the Postpaid plans are expensive in our country, this new postpaid plan by Reliance Jio can be Revolutionary. So, let’s give you the Top 7 Important Points about Reliance Jio Rs 199 Postpaid Plan.
List of Top 7 Important Points about Reliance Jio Rs 199 Postpaid Plan
- This Postpaid Plan of Reliance Jio will be India’s cheapest postpaid plan. A consumer will get this plan by recharging their Jio postpaid Sim with Rs 199.
- According to experts, for this postpaid plan user will not have to deposit any security money.
- In this plan, consumers will get unlimited National Voice call. It also includes Roaming.
- Talking about International Voice Call, then for US & Canada users, this facility will available at 50 paise/minute. However, for International Roaming voice a user will have to pay Rs 2 per minute.
- In this plan, a user will get the high-speed data of 25GB. Moreover, the validity of this data will be one month.
- With this plan, All Jio Premium Apps will be made available free to the user.
- This Rs 199 Postpaid plan will be available from May 15, 2018.