In this article, we are going to tell you to How to Change the Google Assistant Voice in Android? As we all are seeing, Google is focusing solely on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in its I/O Developer Conference 2018. There are several new features launching in different Google products. But the Important thing to note that is most of the features that Google has launched in its I/O conference are dependent on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Last year, Google has launched the Google Assistant. Since then, Google has made a lot of changes in it. However, This time Google has added 6 new voices to the Google Assistant which they announce in the I/O Developer Conference 2018. Some of these voices are of Male whereas some of them are of Female.
So let’s tell you how you can change your Google Assistant’s voice.
How to Change the Google Assistant Voice in Android?
- First of all, check that your Google Assistant App is Up-to-date. If your app is not updated then first you have to update the app by visiting the Play Store.
- If your app is already up-to-date then you can open your app.
- After opening the app you will see three dots on the top right, click on it.
- Then open the Setting Option.
- After opening the setting option, open the Preference Option. Here you will see an Assistant voice option, open it.
- Finally, you will see a total of 8 voice options, you can select the one you want.
- How Smart Compose Feature Works? A New Gmail Feature
- How to use the Cool New File-Sharing Site Smash with no Ads?