In this article, we are going to explain you to how to add Microsoft Windows Defender in Google Chrome Browser. The rate of Spamming and Online Threats like Phishing, Malicious Mail etc is increasing Day by Day. Moreover, we all know that Chrome is one of the most popular browsers on the planet. The Reason is more than 1 Billion Users uses Chrome. However, Every Great Power comes with Great Responsibility(as stated in Spiderman 1), so is with the Chrome also. Therefore, to Overcome these Online Threats Microsoft partners with Chrome.
So, Do read our article, because here we are going to explain you to How to Add Microsoft Windows Defender in Google Chrome Browser?
The Interesting Part
Okay, Let’s take the Curtain Away. Actually, Microsoft creates an Extension of Windows Defender for Chrome. This extension is offered by browserprotection.microsoft.com. The Extension actually protects you from Phishing Emails, Spam websites etc.
How does Windows Defender Chrome Extension work?
Sometimes you click a malicious email which comes to you Web Email Service program like Gmail, Yahoo mail etc. When you click on any of these malicious mail, the link redirects you to some malicious site. Moreover, The administrator of these malicious sites designs their site in such a way so that they can trick you to expose your financial data. Even they can also expose your Personal as well as sensitive data.
So, Here Microsoft Windows Defender Chrome Extension comes handy to you. Actually, the Windows Defender program Bot crawls the website all over the web. During the crawling, it collects the data from all the sites. Moreover, the analysts of Windows Defender Program, feed some kind of data and files that are not trustworthy. Furthermore, When you surf the web and met with any such Files or data, the defender extension warns about it.
How to Add Microsoft Windows Defender in Google Chrome Browser? Guide
- First of all, open your Chrome Browser.
- Next, open this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- On the Store search form which is present on the upper left corner of your browser, Seach for Windows Defender Browser Protection.
- Click on Add to Chrome Button Next to it.
- A Prompt will open which says it read your data on all smartscreen.microsoft.com site. It even read all your Browsing History.
- Click on Add to Extension.
- Finally, Windows Defender Browser Protection Extension will add up to your Chrome.
- You will find this extension in the upper right corner. If you won’t find it there then you can paste this link chrome://extensions/ in your browser URL.
Do let us know in the Comment Section Below, Whether this article is useful for you or not?