In this article, we guide you to How to compare different Recharge Plans on TRAI Tariff Website? Telecom Regulatory Authority of India creates a special Platform for Mobile & Landline Users. Now, Mobile & Landline users don’t have to go to different places to get the tariff plans. Actually, TRAI creates a website cum online Platform. On this website, you compare the tariff or plans which different network service provider provides us. Here, Along with the Mobile Recharge Plans, you can even get the plans for Landlines.
In our opinion, TRAI introduces this facility to establish the transparency of Plans between Users & various network providers across our country. Till now, all the network providers list there plans on their respective site. However, there isn’t any site from the Government side, where we find the details about various recharge plans. Therefore, It is actually a great idea by TRAI to create such an innovative platform. In this platform, we not only get the details about various recharge plans but we also compare them.
Where to access this site?
At the time of writing this article, you can access this site using the address http://trai.gov.in/tariff
However, This address might change in future because initially it starts with https://tariff.trai.gov.in and now it changes to http://trai.gov.in/tariff . So if you will not access this site using the address we provide you, search on Google “Trai Tariff”. By doing so, open the url in which Trai, Tariff, gov, in all are present. We also try as much as possible to update the site address if it changes. Meanwhile, if we didn’t update it, if it changes, you can ping us by posting the new address in the comment section down below.
How to compare different Recharge Plans on TRAI Tariff Website?
- To do so, First Visit there site i.e. https://tariff.trai.gov.in
- Then, choose according, whether you are mobile or Landline user.
- After that, Choose between Prepaid and Postpaid option.
- Then, Select Your Circle Area by clicking on the Drop Down Menu. Note: As this site is in the beta phase, you find only a few circles. At the time of writing this article, only Delhi is present in it. However, When the site will develop fully then you find more circles in it.
- Now, To Compare the plans of all the Operator, In this option, you must select “all operators”.
- Okay, After that, On the Left side, Select the type of Tariffs you want. We recommend you to select all tariffs.
- Finally, Fill out all the details according to your need and click on the Submit Button down below.
In this way, you compare the plans of various network providers in our country.
Do you like our article on How to compare different Recharge Plans on TRAI Tariff Website?Please post your opinion in the comment section down below.
- How to Configure Cloudflare 184.108.40.206 DNS on Windows?
- New Hindi Movie Torrent Websites 2018: Top 5 List
- Top 5 Best Ethical Hacking Institute in India 2018