Airtel 4G Phone (Karbonn A40 Phone): In the Competition of Jio Feature Phone, Airtel has partnered with Karbonn which is an Indian smartphone making company, to provide the Indian Customers an Airtel 4G phone with an effective price of Rs.1399. Under this, customers will get a Karbonn A40 Indian feature phone. In addition, The company has offered a plan of Rs 169 with the phone. With this plan users get 14 GB of 4G data (500 MB every day) with the validity of 28 days and Unlimited Calling on all the networks.
Specifications of Airtel 4G Phone | Karbonn A40 phone
Below we give you all the specification of this little Airtel’s 4G feature Phone.
- DISPLAY: This phone has a 4-inch display with 480×800 pixels resolution.
- SIM: It has Dual sim support where both of the slots are 4G. Airtel 4G sim is fixing in the first slot. Which means you can’t replace it with other network SIM Card.
- OS: The Operating System installed is Android nougat 7.0
- PROCESSOR: Here users get a Quad core processor with a speed of 1.3 GHz.
- BATTERY: Micro USB 1400MAH battery is integrated into it which is standby up to 240 hours. With a talk time up to 4 hours when using 2G networks.
- RAM & STORAGE: When we talk about RAM and Storage it has got just 1GB of RAM with a 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB.
- CAMERA: The phone has 2 MegaPixels of a rear and 0.3 MegaPixels of front camera.
- EXTERNAL & INTERNAL CONNECTIVITY: Apart from this, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS as well as 4G / 3G / 2G / VoLTE support is also present in it.
- PRE-INSTALLED APPS: Some of the popular applications like YouTube, WhatsApp, and Facebook are installed in it.
- WARRANTY: With this phone, the user gets a 1-year warranty.
Note: We get these data from Amazon India which is partnered with Airtel and Karbonn Mobile to officially delivering this product.
READ ALSO: AIRTEL VOLTE ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
Karbonn A40 Phone Real Value
Under the company’s offer, customers will have to buy this phone for Rs 2,899. After that, for the next 36 months i.e. 3 years, customers have to continuously monthly recharge with Rs 169.
That is a total recharge of Rs 6,084. After the completion of first 18 months, customers will get cashback of Rs 500 and cashback of Rs 1,000 after the completion of 36 months. In this way, users will effectively get a cashback of Rs 1,500. That means the effective price of the phone is 2899 – 1500 = 1399.
Karbonn A40 Phone overview Youtube
Important points about the offer.
- This offer is only for new and existing pre-paid customers.
- Moreover, Customers will get cash back in their Airtel Payment Bank.
- Users get cash of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 in two installments.
- Although, for cashback, Users do not have to return their phone.
- Rs 500 Cashback will be available only if customers recharge for at least 3,000 rupees in 18 months or more. 1,000 at the same time Cash Back for at least 3 thousand rupees in the next 18 months You have to recharge.
The more details are on Airtel Official site here.