In this article, we are going to give you a tremendous news i.e. Location Based Google Job Search Feature Launched in India. By the help of this feature, Indian People will find Jobs easily. Actually, Google Job search feature is an inbuilt feature which you won’t find in a separate subdomain of Google. However, this feature is inbuilt into Google search itself.
How Google Search Feature Works?
To access the Google Search Feature, you just have to search for a favorite Job in Google. You can search your result either in Google App or in Google Chrome. After searching, you get a list of results in a blue box which you see 1st in your search result like this.
Clicking anywhere inside this blue box leads you to a separate window where more features are also present.
Location Based Google Job Search Feature Launched in India: Features
- The Results you get through the Google Job Search features contains the full information about the Job.
- Additionally, if you don’t have time to go through all the details of a Job, then you can save it to apply for it later.
- One of the most important features of Google Job Search Feature is its location-based Results.
- On the Google Job Search Feature main window you find three categories which are Jobs, Saved and Alerts.
- Suppose you search for Government Jobs in the Search bar which is Present at the Top of that site. Additionally, you want to get notifications for any new Job comes in this Category. Then, you can get the notification by enabling the Feature “Turn on email alerts for this search”. Moreover, This Feature is present in the Left Bottom corner of your screen.
- In spite of features we list above, there are several other features which you get at the main window.