Gboard Latest Beta Brings Gradient Themes. Gboard categorizes these Gradient themes in Two sections, the Light Gradient, and the Dark Gradient.
The Light one has 25 Gradient themes whereas the dark one has 29 Gradient themes. That makes a total of 54 Gradient themes. You can locate these Gradient themes in Gboard Beta Version 7.8.8.
xda-Developers society member says these new themes already finds a place in Google Pixel 3 and Pixel XL. That is all I have to says about this new feature. If you want to know whether officials parcel these Gradient themes for your device, I suggest you enroll in the beta version of Gboard.
Gboard Latest Beta Brings Gradient Themes: How to check whether you got it or not?
- First, Open the Playstore app.
- Next, At the top in the search bar type “Gboard” and open the Gboard – the Google Keyboard.
- Once you locate Gboard – the Google Keyboard, Tap on it.
- Now, Scroll down to the, and there you find the option that says Become a Beta tester. In the same option, there is a green Join now button. Tapping on it takes you to the Beta Signup process. It takes a few minutes to signup you in the Gboard Beta.
- Once done head over to the Gboard theme section, to check whether Gradient theme comes for your phone model or not.