In this article, we are going to tell you How to Create a Gmail Account? We are all aware that, Right now Gmail is considered the most popular email service in the world. Although, Its parent company is Alphabet, common users know it as a Google service. Recently, TechCrunch said in a report that the monthly user using Gmail is more than 1 billion. However, there are some users who have not yet made their Gmail account. If you belong to those users who have not created their Gmail account yet, then please read our article. Therefore, Here we will tell you How to Create a Gmail Account easily.
How to Create a Gmail Account? (Guide)
1. Open mail.google.com
To create a Gmail account first you have to open the link mail.google.com.
2. Click on Create an Account
After opening this link, You will see Create an Account on the Top Right Corner as well as on the Front. Click on it.
3. Create your Name, Username, and Password
After clicking on Create an account, Gmail will provide you a form. Here you will need to fill in your details such as your name, username, and password. Fill out these three details with caution.
- If you have already created a Gmail account, and if you have been 2 weeks or more then, you can change the name of your Gmail account just 3 times within 90 days.
- Moreover, if the account is not 2 weeks old then, you can change the name of your Gmail account as much as you want.
- Although, Let me give you the info that you can not change your username after its creation. Suppose that you have kept the username xyz then your Gmail’s email id will be [email protected]
- Your email id will be xy[email protected] only if some user has not take xyz username in Gmail
After you fill in the details click Next button.
4. Fill your Phone Number
Now you have to fill your phone number in the form. After filling the number, click on Next button.
- Gmail takes your phone number from you for three reasons.
- First, Gmail prevents its service from spam account creation.
- Second, For some reason, if you forget your Gmail account password, then Gmail helps you to recover your account with the help of your phone number.
- Third, To strengthen your Gmail account’s security through 2-Step authentication. As 2-Step authentication requires a phone number.
5. Enter the 6-digit Verification Code
Now your phone number will have a 6 digit verification code, fill it in the box and click next button.
6. Fill your Recovery Email Address, Birthday, and Gender
After this step, you will have to fill a form again. Here you have to fill three things.
- First recovery email address.
- Second your birthday.
- Third your gender.
However, If you have already created a Gmail account, you can use that account’s email id as a recovery email address.
Note: If you can not access your account for some reason in the future, your recovery email id will help you in that situation.
After this, your Gmail account will be created.
Finally, you can now enjoy Gmail’s email service.
Read also: How to Sign Out of Gmail from Any Device?