Facebook New Product Experimentation Team has launched a Messaging App exclusively for Couples. They call this Messaging App Tuned. Facebook NPE team says, this brand new app is a private space for couples where they can exchange their mood by sharing each other texts, photos, voice messages, songs and more. Users can also think of this app as a timeline where all the shared memories between couples is present.
Features Tuned Sports
- The App helps you to create a private, scrapbook stype feed between you and your partner.
- You can connect your Spotify account to share songs and playlists with your partner.
- It helps you to set your mood and also helps you to see how your partner is feeling.
- You can also express yourself with custom stickers and reactions.
- Last but not the least, I already explained above, here you can send Photo Snapshots, Notes, Cards, Voice memos and more.
Tunned Doesn’t Require a Facebook Account
Spotted first by The Information, This brand new app is free to use and works independently. That means it doesn’t require a Facebook account to use it. However, user’s data are subjected to Facebook Data rules. That means Facebook can use Tuned user’s data for ad targeting.
Right now, the app is only available for iOS users living in Canada and the United States.
About the Developer
Facebook New Product Experimentation Team was established last year and till now they have brought many experimental apps such as a Pinterest Clone app and a meme making app called Whale. Beside experimental apps, the NPE team is also responsible for making small features like Threads and Close Friends on Instagram.
Users falling in the mentioned countries above can download, install and use the same app from here.