In this article, we are going to give you details of TRAI New Portal Mobile Network Coverage. Actually, The Telecom Regulatory of India launches a new portal where you can check the Network coverage details of all carriers. Right now this portal is in beta version. However, for testing purpose, In this Portal the data of Delhi & MP state telecom carriers are available. So, If you belong to Delhi or MP right now then you can check the Network coverage details of your carriers in this portal. Moreover, when the Platform will ready in full then data from different states will also inject there.
TRAI New Portal Mobile Network Coverage
TRAI has given the name Mobile Network Coverage to this portal. Moreover, you can access this portal by going to this link: www.coveragemap.trai.gov.in. Earlier TRAI launched a portal i.e. TRAI Tariff where you can compare tariff of different carriers.
The Portal says it is a beta Release and only 50 Concurrent users are allowed.
Moreover, It may take some time to display coverage maps.
How to Use this Portal?
- First, select the telecom circle from which you belong. Right Now, Here only two circles are present i.e. Delhi NCR, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh.
- Then, Select the technology you use from the Dropdown list. Here, you find technology like 2G/3G/4G.
- Then, Select the Operator from the Dropdown list. In this menu, different operators present are Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Idea, Jio, Tata, and Vodaphone.
- After that, Select in between Indoor and Outdoor Usage.
- Now, Select between Voice and Data for which you want to check the network coverage details.
- Finally, Click on the Blue View Coverage Map button.
This way you can check the network coverage details of the carrier you use in the respective states.