From Today on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Booking Starts in India. Galaxy Note 9 is one of the flagship models of Samsung. This New Flagship Gadget comes in two variant i.e. of 128GB and 512GB. The base variant i.e. 128GB with 6GB of RAM comes at Rs 67,900 whereas the 512GB variant with 8GB of RAM comes at Rs 84,900.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Booking Starts in India: Info
Additionally, the company also bring some offers for those costumers who pre-book this Samsung’s flagship set. Right now, those users who pre-book this gadget have also the chance to own a Gear Sports smartwatch for Rs 4,999 whose actual cost is Rs 22,990 in Samsung retail stores. The Prebooking starts from 10th of August 2018 and ends on 21st August 2018.
Talking about all its colour variant it comes in Midnight Black, Ocean Blue and Metallic Copper. One more thing only the Metallic copper variants come in 128GB of External storage.
Samsung officials clear that Right now, all these variants are present in both the retail as well as in the online stores. So, here you get more options to purchase Note 9.
Beside Gear Sports Smartwatch the company also brings some other additional offers which are as follows:
- When you buy the Galaxy Note 9 Via Paytm Mall you will get the cashback of Rs 6,000. Similarly, HDFC consumers will also get the cashback amount of Rs 6,000 if they purchase this gadget via their Credit or Debit Card.
- Samsung also introduces Samsung Upgrade Program, which is not present earlier. Here you get Rs 6,000 upgrade bonus once you exchange your old device with the new one.
The old models which are eligible for Samsung Upgrade Program are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with 64GB of Internal Storage.
- Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus with 64GB of Internal Storage.
- Galaxy S7 edge with 32GB of Internal Storage.
Those users who want to prebook this device can go to this link and vice versa.
Read also: Samsung Launches Galaxy Tab A 10.5″ in India