Panasonic Eluga A4 | The Phone with 5000mAH Battery
In this article, we are explaining about Panasonic Eluga A4 features & comparison. The most interesting feature of this phone is its 5000mAH battery.
The smartphone manufacturing company Panasonic launches an upgraded version of Eluga A3 in India also called Eluga A4. The Price of the phone is Rs 12,490. However, Users can buy this phone from the Panasonic authorized dealers. Moreover, According to the price of this phone, In the Indian market, it gives a tough competition to the phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Moto G5S.
Panasonic Eluga A4 Features
Given below we give you the Panasonic Eluga a4 features.
- This biggest feature of this phone is its battery. This phone has a 5000mAH non-removable battery.
- It has 5.2 inch HD display whose pixel resolution is 720×1280.
- This phone has 1.25 Hertz quad-core MediaTek processor.
- It also has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD Card.
- This phone work with the Android Nougat 7.0 Operating System.
- For Photography a 13MP rear camera with led flash as well as a 5MP front camera is also given in it.
- For Internet connectivity, it has 4G VOLTE, WiFi version of 802.11 b/g/n.
- It also has Bluetooth version 4.2, GPS and features like USB OTG.
- It has Panasonic ARBO personal assistant.
In contrast, if we compare it with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Moto G5S. The features of both these phones are as follows:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Ok! First of all, when we are talking about Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, it has three variants. The first one is with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and has the price of Rs 9,999. The Second Variant is with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and has the price of Rs 10,999. The third Variant is with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage and has the price of Rs 12,999. Users can buy this phone in Gold, Gray, Matte Black, and Silver Colors.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Features
- This phone 2.5inch quad Glass with 5.5-inch FHD Display.
- It has 2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon Processor.
- For Graphics it has given Arduino 5.6 GPU.
- Its memory can be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card.
- This Phone Supports Hybrid Dual Sim Slot.
- Furthermore, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 works on Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system.
- Soon, this phone gets an update of Android Nougat which is based on MIUI 8.
- For photography, it has 13 MegaPixels of Rear Camera as well as 5 MegaPixels of Front Camera.
- Its rear camera also has LED Flash as well as F/2.0 aperture.
- The Battery Capacity of this phone is 4100mAH.
- The Phone also has fingerprint Sensor.
- For Connectivity, it has 4G VOLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type C.
Moto G5S Features
- The Phone is built with Metal and has 5.2-inch FHD display whose resolution is 1080×1920.
- It has 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor.
- A 4GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD Card.
- It runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1 Operating System.
- Battery Capacity of this Phone is 3000mAH with Fast Charging Support.
- It supports a 16 MegaPixel rear camera with F/2.0 aperture and LED flash.
- This phone also has 5 MegaPixel of Front Camera with wide angle lens, F/2.0 aperture with LED flash as well as Professional and Beautification Mode.
Read Also: List of Best 4G Mobile Phones Under Rs 7000