In this article, we are going to explain to you to How to Sync Files between your PC and WhatsApp. Whatsapp transfer is basically all about Messaging, Voice calling or Video call.
Whatsapp transfer here means that transferring files between your computer and smartphone using WhatsApp.
We mainly use Whatsapp for Messaging, Voice calling or Video call. But we can also use it to transfer data from your computer to a smartphone.
How to Sync Files between your PC and WhatsApp? (Guide)
- At first, we will have to create a new group in Whatsapp.
- Then in this group, we will add any number from our contact.
- Next, we will give this group any name.
- Then from this group, we will remove that added contact.
- Now to send any type of data from the computer to WhatsApp, we have to open the desktop version of WhatsApp, which is addressed by web.whatsapp.com, and then from here, we will send any data to our created group.
- When we open that group on the phone, then we will get that data.