How to setup Kodi on Android | Introduction
How to setup Kodi on Android: Firstly, Kodi is also known as XBMC is a free and open source media player and entertainment software which can be installed on Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, and Android. It is an easy to use user interface which is used with televisions and remote controls.
In addition, users can play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet. Finally, In today’s post, we tell you how to setup Kodi on android using simple steps.
How to setup Kodi on Android TV
- In the first place, open the Android TV launcher, scroll down to and select “Settings”
- Open the “Settings” menu, scroll down and select the “Security & Restrictions” menu.
- In the “Security & Restrictions” menu, turn on “Unknown Sources”.
- On the computer or your smartphone open the website http://play.google.com using the same Google account as used in your Android TV device.
- In the first place, Install a web browser like Chrome. Then, select Android TV box from the popup menu after clicking the install button.
- To ease the things, connect a USB or Bluetooth mouse.
Read Also: Gamepc: vcop2 game free download for pc
How to setup Kodi on Android Phone or tablet
- First located the settings menu on your Android device and search for the “security” menu
- Now enable “Unknown sources” option. This will allow you to directly install Kodi as easy as you would install it from Play Store.
- First, you have to visit the link http://kodi.tv/download/ on your Smartphone or tablet.
- You have to open the ARM link unless you have an Intel or AMD CPU.
- Note: A warning might appear when trying to downloading the file depending on which browser you use. Next, You have to click “OK” to download it.
Installation of Kodi on Android TV, Phone or Tablet
- Find the .apk file you just downloaded and open it.
- Note: The .apk file is present in the download folder
- It might ask to open the .apk file with Package installer or Google Play. Accordingly, select what you want.
- After giving confirmation, wait for some time, then Kodi gets installed in your device.
You can also read our post on Best Websites to Play Music Online here.