In India, Ludo has always been there. Almost every family has played this board game once in their lifetime. We think, this is the main reason why Ludo King is gaining this much of popularity all over the country. Ludo King has emerged as one of the most famous board games right now, that we can play on our smartphones.
During, this lockdown period every other day Ludo King is setting new records for highest number of players joining. Now, during this period when we all are working from home, we can enjoy playing Ludo King on our Computers as well. Yes, In this article we are going to tell you how to play Ludo King on your Computer.
There are two ways to play Ludo King on your Computer. One is going to the Ludo King’s official website then play. The other one is obviously with an emulator. We will tell you both the ways in detail. And also, this is for all i.e. It doesn’t matter whether you are a Windows user or a Mac one.
How To Play Ludo King from the Official website via Facebook?
- Visit the official website of Ludo King.
- Click on the Play Now button on the Top Right corner. It will redirect you to Facebook.
- Login with your Facebook account and then you can start playing Ludo.
- If you are Windows 10 User, then you can download Ludo King from the Windows Store as well.
How to Play Ludo King on Your Laptop via Emulators?
- Please download any of the Emulators which you think is best for you. For Example: Bluestacks, Gameloop etc.
- Install the emulator on your Computer or Laptop. Follow the on screen instructions to set up the emulator on your Computer.
- After the setup is completed search for Ludo King. In Bluestacks, search it in Google Paly Store. In Gameloop, search it in the Game Center.
- Download the Ludo King app.
- Login with your Facebook and Enjoy Playing the game.
By using these two methods you can easily enjoy playing Ludo King on your Laptop or Computer with your family and friends. If any other methods which you think is easier, Please Let us know in the comment section below.
Read also: Facebook launches two new Pokemon games