Sony Xperia XZ1 all you need to know about
Japan’s electronics company Sony has launched the new flagship smartphone Xperia XZ1 in the Indian market. However, the Introduction of Phone is already given at IFA 2017. In addition, the phone has two most special features – Android 8.0 Orio and 3D scanning camera. In the international market, the company launches the phone with Xperia XZ1 Compact and Xperia XA1 Plus. We have to wait for Xperia XZ1 compact, however, the other two models have already come in the Indian market.
Sony Xperia XZ1 Pricing & Availability
- The Price of the phone is Rs 44,990 in India.
- Phone sales have started on Monday 25th September.
- It will be available only in the black color variant.
- Speaking of the features of Sony Xperia XZ1, the phone offers a 19-megapixel motion sensor camera with 3D scanning capability.
- The phone’s rear camera can record slow motion and 4K video.
- The front camera is 13 megapixels.
- The Phone comes with Android 8.0 Oreo.
- The Phone has given a metal Unibody.
- The phone has a 5.2 inch full HD display.
- It has a processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
- 540 GPU for graphics
- The Phone has given 4 GB RAM & 64 GB storage, in addition, can be increased up to 256 GB.
- It has a Corning Gorilla glass 5 with water-resistant technology.
- The phone comes in single and dual sim variants, though in India it will be available in dual sim only.
- The phone also has a fingerprint that is on the power button.
- Moreover, the phone has 2700 mAh battery which supports Quick Charging 3.0.
- While this phone has Android Nougat, it will get an Android Oreo 8.0 update earlier this October.
- The Phone weighs only 156 gram.
- The handset comes with a variety of colors like Moonlit Blue, Black, Warm Silver, and Venus Pink.
You could also read or post on iOS 11 here.
You could read the full specifications and features of the phone here.