In this article, we are going to tell you about the Top 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Nowadays, who doesn’t knows about Facebook? Facebook has become an irreplaceable part of our life, All Thanks to the legend Mark Zuckerberg. As we all know that the current Facebook CEO is Mark Zuckerberg. Mark Elliot Zuckerberg was born May 14, 1984, in White Plains, New York. His father is a dentist and mother is a psychiatrist.
List of Top 10 Interesting Facts about Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
Here, we are Team Techchahiye presents you Top 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Facebook Ceo Mark Zuckerberg Personal life Sneak Peak:
- Zuckerberg is born to Jewish parents and considers himself an atheist. As per a report in Business Insider, Zuckerberg doesn’t own a TV.
- Mark, at the age of 13 had already created a basic computer network for his family, dubbed “Zucknet”. It allowed the computers in the family and his father’s dental office to send messages to each other through pinging.
- Mark Zuckerberg has a Hungarian sheepdog named Beast, which has a Facebook Page with over 2 million fans.
- Facebook CEO: Mark Zuckerberg learned Chinese just to talk to his Girlfriend’s parents. Later they tied a knot and he designed his wife Priscilla Chan’s wedding ring. Love can make you do some weird things.
Facebook Ceo Mark Zuckerberg Professional life Sneak Peak:
- Zuckerberg, in his college days, invented Facemash. Facemash was a program which finds out who is the most attractive person on campus. Facemash was sold in 2010. The price Mark received for the domain was 30201 dollars
- Microsoft and AOL tried to hire Mark when he was in high school. When he designed Synapse, a program that used artificial intelligence to learn user’s music-listening habits.
- Zuckerberg is involved in several legal battles. He was a billionaire at the age of 23. Zuckerberg was accused of intellectual theft, blasphemy, and failure to uphold a contract. His longest-running legal battle was with twins Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss. They claimed that Zuckerberg had stolen their idea for Facebook.
- In July 2011, Zuckerberg became the most followed user on Google’s social network Google+. He surpassed its co-founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
- You Cannot block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook. Moreover, If you want to give it a try, go to Mark Zuckerberg’s Profile and see what happens, we wish you a very good luck.
- Facebook is one of those companies who pays a huge amount to its workers and staffs. But, Facebook CEO: Mark Zuckerberg’s annual salary at Facebook is 1 USD.
- According to the latest Report, Facebook monthly active users reached 1.3 Billion.